Dear Friends and Family,Thank-you for joining me in my journey with my
hearing loss and walk with the Cochlear Implant. I want to start this blog not
only to keep you posted but also share my journey and how God is working in my
life through this trial. I have been encouraged by others in their journey
through hearing loss and the steps that they have taken with the cochlear
implant. One of my goals through this blog is be an encourager to others as
they may take this journey like myself.Thanks for taking the time to walk
with me in this journey and support me through this time. It is neat seeing how
God is working in my life through this time. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update day 6

I am still remaining upbeat and looking forward to get back to running and biking again.  I hope to get outside a little today :)  I am slowly trying exercises with my neck and legs to lessen the stiffness and to see if it helps with the dizziness.  My pain is still there but is a little better.  I may consider PT for the dizziness to help as that has not improved much, but trying to move around despite it. 
I have to admit I been going through some emotions in missing my mom and wishing she was here with me, so that has been very hard.  Some moments are harder than others but know that God is with me through this time.
I have a month til activation and so looking forward to hearing things and just having that gift will be incredible.  I am thankful for the visitors and had my grandparents come in yesterday it was a joy laughting with them and talking. 
the quote that I am reminded of is "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning  to dance in the rain."  Even though times may be stormy and bleak I am learning to dance through this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment