Dear Friends and Family,Thank-you for joining me in my journey with my
hearing loss and walk with the Cochlear Implant. I want to start this blog not
only to keep you posted but also share my journey and how God is working in my
life through this trial. I have been encouraged by others in their journey
through hearing loss and the steps that they have taken with the cochlear
implant. One of my goals through this blog is be an encourager to others as
they may take this journey like myself.Thanks for taking the time to walk
with me in this journey and support me through this time. It is neat seeing how
God is working in my life through this time. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Back home

I returned home yesterday evening from JH.  In a lot of pain and extremely off balance, can't walk without help.  The surgery was an success but waitng with the vertigo thing to see if that help that portion but for sure my hearin.  The bandage hurts too much for my other haring aid so using writing methods to commmucaite.  I met with my doctor and my audiologist yestrerday which was a highlight of th day for me.  they are thrilled with results and will restest my other ear at activation to plan in doing that ear b/ it is dropping fast.  I will post later but need to rest please feel free to stop in just text.  I have  a friend with staying so gtaeflul
Amber
It is rough but WILL make it


No comments:

Post a Comment