Dear Friends and Family,Thank-you for joining me in my journey with my
hearing loss and walk with the Cochlear Implant. I want to start this blog not
only to keep you posted but also share my journey and how God is working in my
life through this trial. I have been encouraged by others in their journey
through hearing loss and the steps that they have taken with the cochlear
implant. One of my goals through this blog is be an encourager to others as
they may take this journey like myself.Thanks for taking the time to walk
with me in this journey and support me through this time. It is neat seeing how
God is working in my life through this time. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :) I hope that you got to spend time with the ones that you love. Yesterday, I got some special early valentines that made my day.  My sister Heather and I made dinner for my Dad. This morning I called him up to wish him a Happy Valentine's day.  Yes the first holidays are hard without Mom. This weekend we are all planning to go up to the mountains as a family for the long weekend.  It is a place filled with memories that we will always cherish and the times that we spent with mom. It feels like it is a place of healing. 
The countdown continues and have 3 weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment