Dear Friends and Family,Thank-you for joining me in my journey with my
hearing loss and walk with the Cochlear Implant. I want to start this blog not
only to keep you posted but also share my journey and how God is working in my
life through this trial. I have been encouraged by others in their journey
through hearing loss and the steps that they have taken with the cochlear
implant. One of my goals through this blog is be an encourager to others as
they may take this journey like myself.Thanks for taking the time to walk
with me in this journey and support me through this time. It is neat seeing how
God is working in my life through this time. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Officially Returning to Work

Well it is offical! I am finally returning to my work. I have actually known since January 7th, but waiting until it was announced at my work to my co-workers.  I am continuing to praise the Lord for his provision and leading me where he wanted me to be.  I do have a new position, I will be now working with infants rather than toddlers, which I am thrilled and excited for something different and just glad to return. 
Thanks for all your praying and support through this journey.  No it is not over and in a way beginning a new chapter in my life.  God is teaching me to trust in him and let him lead me.  I know I will have many stories to share once returning to work. 
THe song "I am" by Nichole Noredman has been touching to me this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment