Dear Friends and Family,Thank-you for joining me in my journey with my
hearing loss and walk with the Cochlear Implant. I want to start this blog not
only to keep you posted but also share my journey and how God is working in my
life through this trial. I have been encouraged by others in their journey
through hearing loss and the steps that they have taken with the cochlear
implant. One of my goals through this blog is be an encourager to others as
they may take this journey like myself.Thanks for taking the time to walk
with me in this journey and support me through this time. It is neat seeing how
God is working in my life through this time. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back to Work

Well I am back to work and it feels so good to be back working again.  The adjustment is going well and enjoying being with the kids again.  I am not as tired as I expected that I would be. I also took a phone call on a regular phone and made out most of the conversation before having someone take over.  I was nervous but was ready to take on the challenge.  I was using the ear that was implanted first.
I am able to keep up with my gym exercises and working out each morning.  It actually I find is my coffee for the morning and gets me going.  I just continuing to pray as I adjust and praising him for providing.
Thanks for you support and prayers

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Thanks for providing a valuable information
    Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) is the world's largest organisation rehabilitating over 1.78 million amputees and polio patients by fitting / providing artificial limbs (Jaipur Foot variety), calipers, and other aids and appliances, mostly in India and also in 27 countries across the world.
    prosthesis

    ReplyDelete