Dear Friends and Family,Thank-you for joining me in my journey with my
hearing loss and walk with the Cochlear Implant. I want to start this blog not
only to keep you posted but also share my journey and how God is working in my
life through this trial. I have been encouraged by others in their journey
through hearing loss and the steps that they have taken with the cochlear
implant. One of my goals through this blog is be an encourager to others as
they may take this journey like myself.Thanks for taking the time to walk
with me in this journey and support me through this time. It is neat seeing how
God is working in my life through this time. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Another Wow moments

What a warm week that it has been here in PA, with all the hot and humid weather.  Ahh you got love living in PA.  A great way to start off the beginning of summer. 
The last two weeks I have been spending time in my garden and my Dad's flower beds weeding.  I think I have become a weeding excerpt.  As I was weeding my Dad's flower beds, not aware that he had come home to get something for his work, he saw that I was there and came to find where I was at.  As my back was turned away from him he called out and asked "How is it going?"  I immediately turned around finding him standing about 10 feet from me and responds "It is going well, but you have endless amount of weeds."  Not only I heard him say something but every word.  As I responded I smiled at my Dad's smiling face both realizing what had just happened.  A priceless moment.
The other wow moment and someone just pointed it out to me.  As I was walking with a friend today, someone from my church honked and I turned around and waved.  She text me later as she was excited that I turned around and waved and heard the sound.
The one thing that I did not expect to happen this week was one of my processors going on me.  After playing around with it trying several things, the very helpful AB support determined that something with the processor was wrong and replacing it.  Still under warranty.  During this time as the processor fading in and out on me each time it did I longed for the sound to return.  Continuing to rejoice in the Lord with the on going progress I am making.
God is reminding me really to trust in him through all things, as the last couple weeks have been more on the stressful side.  I am also reminding myself of the little things in life, rather than looking at the over all big picture.  God is showing me gratitude for each small things and rejoicing in him for each of those things.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Philippians 4:4-9

No comments:

Post a Comment